July 13, 2005

A Second Dose of Trivia...An Attempt to Appease Aurora

Last week's Trivial Tuesday received a comment insisting that questions should be posted more often. Since we love nothing more than to keep our readership happy and intact, this week has not only Trivial Tuesday, but also Wednesday Quizday ...What's The Answer Wednesday...you know what forget the name, just answer the question.

With the impending release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince today's subject will be children's literature. Not long after the initial release of the first Harry Potter novel, another author unsuccessfully sued J.K. Rowling for copyright infringement due to certain surface similarities of their respective works. Who was this author of Larry Potter stories?

Answer first and crown yourself today's king or queen of trivia.

Update: Somebody's on a roll. Two days, two questions, one winner. Congratualtions to Becki for knowing the answer to today's question, Nancy Stouffer.

Until later...

10 comments:

Becki said...

Nancy Stouffer.

Craig said...

No doubt about it, you rock.

Becki said...

Thank you.

Matt said...

Hey, now... I answer two in a row and get threatened with banishment.

Craig said...

True, but there are several differences here.

1. You answered two Trivial Tuesday questions in a row. Becki has only answered one. The second was a special edition question.

2. I wasn't that serious when I threatened you.

3. I feel sorry for Becki because not only did someone run into her car, but the person didn't have insurance.

Nonetheless, I did originally mention in my update that I threatened the last person to get two questions in a row. I erased it before publishing, because it felt too self-referential.

Laziest Girl said...

Can't you ask questions that I know the answer to? I feel so left out. Sigh.

Becki said...

Uh oh. I didn't know about the two in a row rule. Sorry! I just wanted to taunt Aurora. Do you have a list of rules posted somewhere, CK?

Becki said...

Not fair!!! I overslept...I suck. It was a book question too!!! I was a shoe-in. I can't figure out if that is one word or two so I'm going with the hyphen. Well thanks for the extra question CK. I think we should make this a habit. We could all take turns coming uup with questions and passing them around. Sound interesting at all or am I just a trivia nerd?

Craig said...

"Sound interesting at all or am I just a trivia nerd?"

Can't it be both?

Becki said...

Excellent. I'll get right onto nerding it up. Monday. Right now I'm going to take a nap.