July 21, 2005

I'm No Super-genius...Or Are I?

I've noticed on several other blogs that people have been taking the Classic IQ test and posting the results. After a seeing it a few times, I became curious. I went to the site and looked around, and eventually I took the test (no, I'm not writing this to tell you about my score). With the test completed, it gave me my score and offered me the chance to buy a detailed report about my intelligence. As I turned down my chance to spend $20 to get to know myself better, I had to wonder whether the site gives everyone the same score and then asks them for a credit card number for more details. Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm just a cynic.

Until later...

2 comments:

Becki said...

I'll take it too and we'll see if our scores are the same and they're trying to rob us!

Herge Smith said...

I tried to take it, but I couldn't work out how. Does that mean summit bad?