July 30, 2006

How Hot Am I? or Dude, I'm Asian! *

I've been playing around with the apparently not so great facial recognition software MyHeritage website. If you haven't already done this, you upload a picture of yourself (or someone else) and it will find the faces in the picture and tell you which celebrities that person most looks like.

While I don't think it's exactly accurate, it is incredibly addictive. Load one picture, and you'll soon find yourself loading twenty more to see if you still get the same answers. So why don't I think it's very accurate? With one of my pictures I loaded, my top match: Jackie Chan.

Other people I look like according to MyHeritage: Justin Timberlake, Matt Damon, Adrian Brody.

The person who came up multiple times with different pictures: James Coburn.

Apparently, I'm in like Flint.



* I'm not. Either.

No comments: