June 02, 2006

On Steel Chairs and Bad Haircuts

We heard an ad on the radio recently for a live WWE wrestling event coming to our town. Never one to let things go without comment, I suggested that we go, leading to this conversation.

"Can we go to that?"

"Umm. No."

"Come on, it'll be fun."

"No, I don't think it would be."

"We could wear mullet wigs."

"Sure and I can wear a white tank top and some low-riding pants that don't fit me."

"See, that's what I'm saying. It'll be great."

"And we can black out some of your teeth."

"Sure I'll be like that guy we saw on AFV the other day. The one that pulled his last tooth with his bow and arrow."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reasons why I love this blog entry:

1. I actually bought someone a mullet wig once. And he wore it.

2. You and your wife use AFV in conversation.

3. Your wife understands the humor behind ill-fitting low rise jeans. Unlike the thirteen year-olds at the mall, who clearly do not.

Many Manifestos said...

Congratulations! You won The Trivia Exchange's Quiz One! You have won a free song from iTunes! Please search iTunes for the song you wish to receive. When you have decided, please email following to heather.borra@gmail.com:

-full song title (some times there are multiple versions or remixes)
-artist
-album title

Please include these in your email as it helps you receive the exact song you want. I will then send you the song via iTunes gift option. Thanks for playing!