May 30, 2006

Trivial Tuesday

Today is our wedding anniversary. Eight years, to be exact. This means we are past the paper anniversary (1 year) and a long way from the silver (25 years). With that in mind here is the question for this week.

Do you happen to know what the 8 year anniversary is? There is one main answer I am looking for, but I will accept a number of others that show up on various versions of the wedding anniversary gift lists.

If you answer quickly and correctly, you just might be first and impress us all.

Congratulations to Invisible Lizard who gave the correct answer and is also have a bronze wedding anniversary quite soon.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I know! I know!

Esther said...

Plastic?

Anita said...

No clue! But happy anniversary! That is so cool.

Since I don't know the traditional gift, I give you the gift of a movie quote:

"Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togedder tooday. Mawage, dat bwessed awangement, dat dweam wifin a dweam."

Matt said...

It's bronze.

Congratulations, you two. K and I are a month behind you. '98 was a good year, wasn't it?

Anonymous said...

I'm a day late, but really, is it ever too late to celebrate two people in love, right?

Happy Anniversary!

MC Etcher said...

The trivia question - I have no idea. Congratulations to both of you!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!

thordora said...

We had our 8 year this April. I didn't get anything, let alone something bronze.

Happy Day!