May 09, 2006

Trivial Tuesday

Stellan Skarsgard has been in a lot of different movies. You may not recognize his name, but you've probably seen him. He's in the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean sequels as Bootstrap Bill. He was Father Merrin in the recent Exorcist prequel and was in Good Will Hunting as the math professor who was a friend and former classmate of the psychologist played by Robin Williams.

In 1997, before Good Will Hunting, Skarsgard was in a Norwegian film that was later remade in the US with Good Will Hunting costar Robin Williams in one of the roles. What was this film? (For the record, I've seen both versions and prefer the Norwegian version. I'm pretty sure it was the best Norwegian film I've ever seen.)

Know it? Post your answer in the comments section. Don't know it? Don't lose any sleep over it; there will be a new question next week.

Update: Congrats to Pookie77 who knew that the film was Insomnia.

1 comment:

Anita said...

OK, I cheated so I won't spoil the answer! I really like him and as I was looking over his C.V. I noticed a film called "... aka Anita: Swedish Nymphet (USA)". If my name was Anita (and it totally is not!) I would giggle at that title! hehehe.