May 23, 2006

Trivial Tuesday

I figured why not keep with yesterday's nostalgia theme for this week's question. In the 80's the Thundercats battled Mumm-Ra on pretty much a daily basis. To help in this battle, the big-haired leader (it was the 80's after all) of the group had a special sword that could grant him "sight beyond sight". My question for you today is who was that impeccably maned feline and what was the name of the sword?

Answer quickly, answer correctly, reminisce and win bragging rights.


Thunder...Thunder...Thundercats...HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Esther said...

Man, I loved that show and saw some reruns on the Cartoon Network during college. And yet I have no idea.

thordora said...

It was Tigra or something like that...I can see him...and I wanted that damn sword SOOOOO bad.

I'm NOT gonna google this...

Herge Smith said...

The Eye of Thundera?

Which is also what happens to your neither regions when you have a verrrryyy hot curry.