May 16, 2006

Trivial Tuesday

Back in 1982, Harrison Ford starred in a Ridley Scott directed science fiction film, Blade Runner. The movie was based on a novel by acclaimed author Philip K. Dick. However, the novel was not titled Blade Runner. What was the originally title of the novel?

Answer in the comments section and win the right to brag for a week.

Congrats to Ms. Q for getting most of it, Invisible Lizard for providing the remainder and Thordora for putting it all together and giving us "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep."

3 comments:

Anita said...

I know! I know! I know!! Actually, I only know half. It's something like "Do Androids Dream of [something]" I used to love that movie (both versions) but I saw it recently and I didn't love it so much. What's that about?

*Resisting urge to Google it*

Matt said...

I believe the other half is "electric sheep," Ms. Q.

thordora said...

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep. I have a copy with the original title on it. Read the book-it's SOOOO much better