November 15, 2005

Trivial Tuesday

Last week's question dealt with John Carpenter, the first person to win on the American version of Who Wants to Be A Millionaire. I figure, why mess with a good thing? We'll stick with the subject of John Carpenter this week.

In John Carpenter's 1986 movie, Big Trouble in Little China, Kurt Russel plays the arrogant trucker, Jack Burton. His love interest, Gracie Law, was played by an actress who would become much more famous for her television role years later. Who was that actress?

Post your answer in the comments section, and just remember what ol' Jack Burton says at a time like this...

Update: Wow. We had two answers posted within seconds of each other. So, congratulations to Fat Chunk and MHN for Short who both gave the correct answer of Kim Catrall.

And oh yeah, add yourself to the map of readers.

4 comments:

M said...

Kim Catrall, but i cheated and went to imdb. I could see her face, but couldn't remember her name. She was also in Mannequine with Andrew McCarthy, after his lovely role on St. Elmo's Fire as "Kevin"

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! I can't believe no one has posted the answer yet! That would be Kim Catrall!
I love that movie!!
"what is that!? - Don't tell me!" -Jack Burton

Anonymous said...

That was an easy one. BTILC is one of my favorite movies of all times.

"I can see things no on else can see. I can do things no one else can do!"

Herge Smith said...

I never drive faster than I can see,

It's all in the reflexes.

Come on Dave! You're telling me after 2000 years you still can't find the girl of your dreams.

Not to mention,

We may be trapped!

A classic.

You know, in Europe and the UK Carpenter is much more respected than he is in the US and considered an autuer, and rightfully so.