September 27, 2005

Trivial Tuesday

I was very disturbed recently to see on the McDonald's website (long story) that Ronald McDonald's shoe size was in fact not quite as large as my own. I don't really believe it; not those red monstrosities. Anyway, according to McD, what size shoe does Ronald wear?


Usual rules, blah, blah, blah.

While you're at it, finish up the stuff from last week's gigantic Trivial Tuesday.

Until later...

Update: This was a bad question because it's not really common knowledge and you can find a bunch of different answers depending on where you look. Sorry.

The answer (according to the official McDonald's site) is 14 1/2. Not a chance that is true, IMHO. Those shoes are much, much bigger.

3 comments:

Matt said...

13?

Craig said...

Nope, it's not 13. I should point out that if you search online you will find all sorts of answers. I'm going for the "official" McDonald's answer.

MC Etcher said...

Alton Brown! I just saw you have a link to his site.

He's so great.