September 07, 2005

Cross That Bridge When You Come To It

I find it completely hilarious that someone took the time to figure this out and post it on the web. I find it even more hilarious that other people responded by pointing out potential flaws and giving their own theories.

The answer to one of life's great questions: What is the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Just for good measure, he throws in the capitol of Assyria too.

See, there are people out there who are even bigger nerds than me.

Until later...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

but... but... he didn't tell everybody his favorite color!

Laziest Girl said...

Isn't this a Monty Python joke?

Gail (but you can call me G) said...

Yes, it's a very famous bit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, which anyone who is a huge fan of the movie can probably quote to you. It's very funny. I agree though, what weirdo would actually do this research?

Becki said...

There are no bigger nerds in my book. You know the one. 'The Big Book of Nerds'.