June 28, 2005

Trivial Tuesday

If it's Tuesday, things must be even more trivial than normal here at The Fount. The catagory for today is...Ryori no tetsujin.

The original Iron Chef series featured a total of four judges during each episode; 2 of which also acted as guest commentators for the battle. If memory serves me, only one person who was ever a guest judge on Iron Chef also appeared in a film by Quentin Tarantino. Who is she? (That's hint #1. Hint # 2: She appeared in battles oyster and lotus root.)

Typical rules, yada, yada.

Answer first and earn the right to mock other posters who don't know nearly as much as you.

Allez Cuisine...

Update: Congratulations go to Aurora who was aware that Julie Dreyfus (who is not be confused with Julia Louis-Dreyfus of SNL and Seinfeld fame) was not only a judge on two episodes of Iron Chef, but also played Sofie Fatale in Kill Bill Volume 1. Bragging rights are hers for the week.

7 comments:

Becki said...

Julie Dreyfus is a pretty ninja. I only know this because my buddy ChefMattMatt lurves him some Iron Chef.

Becki said...

Dude, MattMatt rocks.

Becki said...

I know. He makes tasty ostrich on Valentines Day. Our children will have very large heads.

Craig said...

I love Iron Chef as well. The original though, not the new Iron Chef America. Of course, I already covered that way back in like my second post ever.

Craig said...

I'm beginning to feel like I'm being used for my comments section. :)

ChefMattMatt said...

AHHHHH I rock right on I am the coolest!

Becki said...

Do you feel dirty and used CK?