June 07, 2005

Trivial Tuesday

Today's Category: Movie Nostalgia

Anyone who knows me well, knows I love The Goonies and I love my Goonies DVD (once you can quote the entire movie on your own, the viewing experience is greatly enhanced by adding the commentary). So, we're going back to Astoria for this question. Jeff Cohen is probably best known for playing Chunk in the Goonies and while it's tempting to ask you where Jeff Cohen went to college, eventually becoming the Student Association president, I won't. Instead, I want you to tell me Chunk's actual name. (First is sufficient.)

Post the answer to this week's (very easy) question in the comments section, and claim what is rightfully yours, the right to brag to everyone you know about how smart you are.

Until later...

Update: Wow! That was quick. Congratulations to Laziest Girl who rapidly gave us the answer of Lawrence. Apparently I was overcompensating for the past two weeks and making the questions too easy.

2 comments:

Laziest Girl said...

Lawrence - he did law too didn't he?

I think I've seen this movie about 20 times. Come on - give us hard question.

Craig said...

Yes he did do law and became an entertainment lawyer if I remember correctly. Would you have gotten the question of where he went to school though?

20 times? That's a good start. When I was a kid I was once banned from watching this movie for a period of time because my mother grew tired of hearing my sister and I quote it. I grew up being very confused by "The octopus was very scary." until much later when I was introduced to the concept of deleted scenes.