June 14, 2005

Trivial Tuesday

After the far too rapid answer and the whining about the simplicity of last week's question, we're coming back again this week with another Goonies related question that will hopefully be a little more challenging.

In the Goonies, the Walshes hire a cleaning woman named Rosalita. The actress playing Rosalita has been in many movies since then including a role as the murderer of a celebrity and a role as the mother in a surprise 2002 indie hit, which won her a special jury prize for acting at the Sundance Film Festival. Name both of these movies and prove that you don't just act like you know it all...you really do.

Update: Weekly bragging rights belong to Invisible Lizard who knew that in fact the lovely Rosalita also was a murderer in Selena and a mother in Real Women Have Curves, for which she won a Special Jury award at the Sundance Film Festival. To add to our completely intangible prize package, we are also posting a link for everyone to check out this week's trivia champ.



Until later...

10 comments:

Melissa said...

OO, OOO, I KNOW, I KNOW {{squirming in seat with hand raised as high as I can}}. I don't think I am allowed to vote... AND I didn't even have to look on IMDB. :(

Craig said...

Whether your answer is correct or not, your assumption that you aren't allowed to answer is correct.

Laziest Girl said...

No idea.

But I do know that Martha Plimpton's parents have a house near where the film was shot.

Do I score half a point for uselessness of information?

Craig said...

You can have half a point, as long as you realize that this question was a result of your whining about how easy last week's was.

Matt said...

Not to chime in too abruptly, but I have seen that 2002 "indie hit" (as well as The Goonies) and never put the two together.

Craig said...

Excellent Invisible Lizard. Now do you know the other movie? Give us the answer, and the weekly bragging rights are yours.

Becki said...

Are strangers allowed to answer? Because this will probably be the only time that I've ever seen all three movies in this kind of situation.

Craig said...

Please do answer. The only restrictions on answering were that I'm not allowing my wife to answer, because I figure having to live with me gives her an advantage in answering my trivia questions...Of course, it's probably the only advantage of living with me.

Anyway, answer away!!!!

Matt said...

I'd have to say: Real Women Have Curves and Selena.

Craig said...

We have a winner. I was beginning to wonder whether anyone would ever post the answer of if we'd just end up with a bunch of people talking about knowing it.