February 25, 2005

Friday Film Festival Vol. 4

Short on time, so we have an abbreviated edition of F3 this week.

It seems that Chris Rock is of the opinion that straight men don't watch the Oscars.

I'm aware he's attempting to be funny, because that's what Chris Rock does. However, that does make wonder if I should be concerned that I took this quiz and got 11/12...and that was only because I forgot that Judi Dench won Best Supporting Actress.

As if it isn't bad enough that I have to deal with being a straight guy that would rather bake something than fix a car (You can't eat the car when you're done, I really don't see how this is even a competition?), now I have to have Chris Rock questioning me?

I feel like there's a "Not that there's anything wrong with that." joke in there somewhere.

Until later...

No comments: