February 20, 2005

Random Links

Coming up short in your search for bling? Jose Canseco is selling a World Series ring. To be completely honest, I had forgotten he played for the Yankees in 2000.

Is it a requirement for parents of famous kids to be insane? Lindsay Lohan's dad is in the news again. It's a toss up between her father and the patriarch of the Simpson clan (Ashlee and Jessica, that is). In this battle, I'm going with Mr. Simpson, because few things are more disturbing than a man talking to the press about his daughter's breasts...repeatedly.

Former American Idol contestant Kimberley Locke is getting married. I say this not because I care at all, but because I wonder why this is worthy of a headline on MSN. The personal life of someone who once appeared on reality TV is newsworthy? Isn't the inexplicable fame of Paris Hilton enough?

Point? I may not really have one, but I happen to enjoy mocking what lunacy of the world around me. If the rest of the world is that insane, maybe I'm not quite so crazy.

Until later...

No comments: