February 24, 2005

MIB: More Interesting Blogs

As a new feature, I will occasionally post links to other blogs that you may find interesting. In fact, chances are that any blog I feature in this section will be more interesting than The FOUI, itself. Thus the name of this feature, MIB: More Interesting Blogs.

First up, a site dedicated to t-shirts. I love amusing t-shirts. I may not ever buy them because I would never wear most of them in public, but I love them nonetheless. Preshrunk is a blog all about t-shirts, with links to all sorts of great shirts. Check it out, have a good laugh, maybe pick yourself up a nice new shirt. Of all the new posts, I'm personally partial to the Cobra Kai shirt. Of course, if I got that shirt I would be tempted to randomly tell people, "Sweep the leg!" (I hope at least one person out there reading this remembers the Karate Kid well enough to get that.)

Until later...

No comments: