February 17, 2005

Lost and Other Thoughts

Ok folks, it's late, I'm tired, and I going to bed. But first, just a few brief thoughts.

1. Last night's episode of Lost was great. Possibly the best so far. I'm a little upset that there is a 6-week gap after next week's episode before we get the next new episode. If you haven't gotten caught up in this show yet...well, it's probably a little difficult to start this season, but check out the DVDs before the second season.

2. Saw Sideways tonight. More on that tomorrow.

3. Finally, a link. I don't know what it means, but it makes me laugh. I'm sure it's something horridly crude, and I'm just too naive to get it. Whatever it is, it's amusing.

Ok, off to bed.

Until later...

1 comment:

JAW said...

Don't leave us hanging about your Sideways comments. Please oh please oh please don't do that.