March 14, 2006

Trivial Tuesday

I watched Big Trouble in Little China again recently. Kurt Russell always cracks me up in that movie. Let's just make this a really quick question. Big Trouble isn't the only movie Kurt Russell has done with John Carpenter. In fact, he's done. My question for you is how many John Carpenter directed films has he done and what are they?

When somebody asks you a trivia question and asks if you have the answer, you just stare him right in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that "Do you have the answer Jack?" "Yessir, the answer's in the comments section." (yes, I realize it's the second reference to that quote I've made in one of trivia questions. Shut up. I'm runnin' on empty over here.)

1 comment:

Matt said...

Should I abstain, knowing that I'm a rabid fan? Or should I just hint at the answer because I'm too rabid to leave here unannounced. Let's see, there were two Snake Pliskin movies, the movie that took place in Antartica, and the old Pork Chop Express. Am I missing anything? If so, please tell me.