March 02, 2006

This Is The Most Blatant Case of False Advertising Since My Case Against The Movie The Neverending Story

A new pizza restaurant opened up in our town recently. I have not yet visited this restaurant, but I have heard several people talk about it. The restaurant offers an all you can eat pizza buffet for $3.99. Unfortunately, the word from the people I have spoken to is that it isn't even worth the four bucks. We drove past it a few days ago and noticed that the parking lot was practically overflowing, leading to the following exchange.

MK: Look at that. Their parking lot is really full for a place that we've heard is just awful.
CK: Sure, but it's all you can eat pizza for four dollars. People love paying a little and getting a lot of food.
MK: I know, but if it's not good who cares if it's four dollars?
CK: Think about it. All you can eat pizza. Four dollars. Sadly, I've heard that it's not worth it even if it's free, but I have to admit, I've been tempted to go. I mean, come on. Pizza. Four bucks. All you can eat. (Drools)

It was at approximately this point that she took away my debit card and driving privileges. At least until the court order that keeps me 500 feet from the buffet kicks in. Something about being a danger to one's self or some legal mumbo jumbo like that.

Until later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pizza is down to once a week for me. Which really sucks since I love it and could truly eat it daily (and work right across the street from a pizze joint).