December 27, 2005

Trivial Tuesday

Oh, it's Tuesday, right.

In keeping with the Golden Child theme from earlier today, I have a question for you my dear, sweet brother Numsie. The child Chandler Jarrell had to protect was to bring a specific virtue to the world. What was this virtue that would die with the Golden Child if Numspaa succeeded in killing him?

Post the correct answer in the comments section and you can win this weeks bragging rights "yust like that."

Update: Congrats to MC Etcher (with a bit of an assist from Mikey). The Golden Child was the bringer of compassion.

The virtues were reversed in the first guesses that were made. The bringer of justice had already been killed (thus the unjust world) and if compassion died, the world would become hell.

7 comments:

MC Etcher said...

Justice!

Anonymous said...

shit! i think he's right!

of course, i don't know for sure. all i know is that compassion died.

yus like that.

Craig said...

Well, you guys are on the right track, but not actually correct yet. I'll give it until sometime tomorrow to see if anyone gets it before I give out the answer.

thordora said...

Somedays it's good to know I'm not THAT nerdy.... :P

I have NO IDEA.

MC Etcher said...

Compassion

Craig said...

There ya go. It's compassion.

And Thordora, I'm sorry. I really can't help being this nerdy. I just comes naturally.

Craig said...

Oh, and if I wanted to be really nerdy, I would have asked what song the kid made a Pepsi can perform to.