December 20, 2005

Trivial Tuesday

Since Invisible Lizard was fighting the urge to start quoting Grosse Pointe Blank, I figured why not make it worse. This week for Trivial Tuesday we'll play a game of complete the Grosse Pointe Blank quote. It's one of my favorite exchanges from the movie. I'll start it off and you give me the line that finishes the sequence. It's easy, you'll see.

Waitress: What do you want in the omlette sir?
Marty: Nothing in the omlette, nothing at all.
Waitress: Well, that's not technically an omlette.
Marty: Look...

First one to post the rest of Marty's line in the comments section wins bragging rights for the week. Good luck, and remember: You can never go home again...but I guess you can shop there.

Update: Invisible Lizard wins this week's bragging rights. Check out the comments for the answer.

2 comments:

Matt said...

(without looking it up or popping in the DVD) "...I don't want to get into a semantic argument, I just want the protein."

Laziest Girl said...

so that's the nada omlette for you.