October 04, 2006

Why I've Been Gone and Why I Love Camera Phones

OK, I apologize for not posting much recently. In my own defense I have either had people at my house or been out of town for a large portion of the past two weeks. This past week, my parents came up to visit, and after talking for a bit we decided it would be nice to take a quick trip over to Niagara Falls. More on that in later posts, but first a word to any Canadian readers:

Dear Canadians,

You guys are great, and I always enjoy visiting Canada. I mean, yeah, you are a bit too tolerant of the mullet and I cannot buy my precious Diet Mountain Dew (yeah, I really need to cut back on the caffeine.), but these are things we can get past. However, there is one thing I really don't understand, and I was hoping you could help me with this. What exactly does one do with a 4 liter bag of milk? (See below and please ignore the fat guy holding it.)

Sep30_024

Any explanation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Craig

6 comments:

Rainypete said...

The possibilites are endless, but the most sommon application involves a plastic jug that the bag goes into. You clip the corner and pour out teh cotnents as necessary. The upside is that your recycling bin can hold alot more of those empty bags than gallon jugs, and you don't have to drive them back to the store.

In a pinch they make a great cold pack if your get an owie. Or dropped form a multi story building they make for a wicked white splatter!!

Esther said...

I didn't know they had bagged milk in Canada. I thought the only place they had that was in Israel. And there they also have a plastic pitcher that holds the bag perfectly for you to snip off the corner and pour away.

MC Etcher said...

Ok, the jug reasoning makes sense... I was thinking that a huge bag of milk would be rather unweildy, especially once opened.

MC Etcher said...

I know the correct spelling of unwieldy, honest.

Mike said...

The 4L bag of milk actually contains 3, 1.3L bags. Much easier to handle then one giant sack o' milk.

Also something you might want to take note of: In Canada Mountain Dew doesn't have any caffine in it.

Anonymous said...

They have bags of milk?!?!?