October 03, 2006

Trivial Tuesday

There is always plenty of talk about renewable sources of energy. One such source is hydroelectric power. One of the first places where hydroelectricity was harnessed and sent over a distance was at one of the world's greatest natural wonders. Where was this early work on hydroelectricity done?

First commenter to give the correct answer wins this week's bragging rights. Play by the rules, and have fun.

Congrats to Invisible Lizard who guessed correctly that the answer was Niagara Falls.

4 comments:

Matt said...

Of course, this isn't movie trivia, so I really wouldn't know, but I'll take a guess: Niagra Falls?

MC Etcher said...

grrr IL beat me to it!

Anonymous said...

are we down to once a week posts, now? I've been checking back all week, in hopes of an amusing post, but have found nothing until Trivial Tuesday!

Craig said...

Yes, the answer is indeed Niagara Falls.

Jessi, I know I've not been posting much, but the past week, my lack of posting has had a bit to do with the answer to this week's question.