January 24, 2006

Trivial Tuesday

In keeping with the theme of yesterday's Food Network post, Giada De Laurentis, the host of Everyday Italian, is actually the granddaughter of a famous movie producer. Who is her famous grandfather who produced such films as (the 1976 remake of) King Kong, Flash Gordon, and Hannibal?

Follow the rules, and post your answer to win bragging rights.

Until later...

Update: Yes, her grandfather is Dino De Laurentis. I admit it was probably fairly easy since they have the same last name. Congratulations to Invisible Lizard who answered first.

3 comments:

Matt said...

I'm going to guess Dino, whose name I know because I'm a secret fan of the original Dune/David Lynch and he produced that. I've seen it enough to know the man's name by heart.

Gail (but you can call me G) said...

I thought that the first time I saw her name. Man, she's so gorgeous she could be in the movies, and all the food she cooks looks so yummy (I love Italian). I thought her name was Gianna, though. That's what it sounds like. Anyway, she's hot, even if I am a girl. A hot girl who cooks - wanna be her.

Agent 31 said...

MM...... Gianna. I have such mixed feelings about her.

Does she make me want to eat? Or sex? Eat? Sex? Who knows?