January 17, 2006

Trivial Tuesday

One of the new releases in theaters last week was Glory Road, a film that tells the story of the 1966 Texas Western basketball team. Since that time, Texas Western has changed its name. What is the name of this university today?

Play nice.

Until later...

Update: Congrats to April, who knew the Texas Western is now known as UTEP, the University of Texas-El Paso, one of the two biggest rivals of Fount of Useless Information Alma Mater #1 New Mexico State University. (Oh no, I've said too much.)

4 comments:

April said...

UTEP.

I will admit that I ONLY know this because I saw an interview with the actor who played the coach and it was mentioned. I always laugh when I hear people say UTEP. I'm strange like that.

Oh and that's University of Texas El Paso, if we're getting all technical and shit.

MC Etcher said...

Hey I've been there! UTEP I mean. Nice campus!

Agent 31 said...

Every time I hear UTEP, I think of the UTEP Two-Step.

MC Etcher said...

Where have you gone? New post!!