January 15, 2006

Still Useless After All These Years

Well, maybe it should be "after all this year", but that doesn't really flow as well, does it?

My very first post was one year ago today, meaning I've been blogging for a year now, and I'm still just as bad as when I first started. I challenge anyone to compete with my consistent record of mediocrity.

Here's to another year of wondering why you people keep coming back. Ya buncha masochists.

(Updated to note that it's also my 300th post. Good timing, eh?)

3 comments:

Laziest Girl said...

Big, fat congrats to you CK - all the way from BrisVegas, Australia.

A year is a long time in Blogland. A very long time indeed.

I'm right proud of you.

MC Etcher said...

Yay! Congratulations, well done and keep it up!

Rainypete said...

I like uselessness. It's underrated.