October 02, 2005

Pollock or Chocolate?

Let's try a new game: Is it Pollock or is it Chocolate? I'll show you a picture and you tell me if it's a Jackson Pollock or if it's just a bunch of chocolate on parchment paper.



Hopefully no one guessed Pollock, because the wonderful work of art has now been consumed. Actually, this is the remaining chocolate drizzle from some cookies I made this weekend.



Why do you care? You probably don't, but (a) the picture amused me and (b) I made the cookies with my new Kitchen Aid mixer and I'm very happy about that.

That's it for now, I'll post something interesting later. eventually.

Until later...

2 comments:

MC Etcher said...

Between you and Laziest, my new diet is doomed, thank you very much!

M said...

chocolate of course. Have you had the opportunity to see a Pollock up close? They had some on display at the Houston Museum of Fine Arts a few years back. They were pretty neat. i like the Mark Rothko stuff. The Rothko Chapel is here in Houston. It's very dark & peaceful.