October 05, 2005

Does The Kool-Aid Come in Baby-Formula Flavor?

Could it be? Are they really expecting?

In other news, Tom just held a press conference to say, "Try and call me gay, now! Actually, don't or I'll sue you."


Update: I just realized that I made not only a Jonestown joke (because mass suicide is apparently high comedy) but a "Tom Cruise sues people who call him gay" joke. Well, at least my lack of inspiration isn't showing.

Until later (when hopefully, I'll be funny or intelligent or at least not pathetic)...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you imagine Tom with a baby?

Baby "Waah, waah!"

Tom "Why are you crying? It shows a lack of strenth.You discomfort is all in your mind"

Baby "Waah, waah"

Tom "You must be positive in your thinking. Negative thoughts will lead to your downfall."

Baby "Waah, waah"

Tom "What? Are you trying to say that I'm gay?"

M said...

You are much less pathetic than you think. m.

Rowan said...

oh god, they aren't!?!