February 05, 2007

More Weather Complaints

As I was getting ready just a couple minutes ago, the people on the radio told me that it was -6 degrees. That's not even the wind chill, just the temperature. They then went through a list of weather related closings for the day. The list took about five minutes to read. It would have been much faster if they had simply said, "Everything is closed. Oh wait, except for that place you work, Craig."

This should be fun. I plan to be in a bad mood all day.

3 comments:

Esther said...

Sorry you had to go in to work. I guess if it's -6 there, I shouldn't complain about the fact that it was 11 this morning here.

Craig said...

Don't be silly. Of course you can still complain. After all, I saw that it was 20 to 30 below zero in a couple places in northern Minnesota and North Dakota, but I'm still taking every opportunity I can to complain about the weather here.

Laziest Girl said...

So that's about -21 in celcius right? Brrrrrrrrrrr.