April 25, 2006

Trivial Tuesday

ABC has announced recently that there is going to be an interactive game called Lost Experience based on the hit TV show. Before crash landing in the middle on Isla Dharma, Hurley was a drug dealer. At least, Jorge Garcia was.

Garcia guest starred as a drug dealer in an episode of what comedy from the creator of Seinfeld?

You know the rules. Answer and win bragging rights.

Update: Congratulations to Ms. Q, who knew that Jorge Garcia had shown up on Curb Your Enthusiasm.

3 comments:

Anita said...

I know! I know! It was just on the other day. Curb Your Enthusiasm. Only the bestest comedy in the whole wide world. But you kind of gave it away in your question! What is this? Jeopardy?!

thordora said...

What I want to know is, why was the google ad for "Fishy Vaginal Odor?"

That has to be the oddest google ad I've seen on anyones site.

Craig said...

Thordora, it's not even the first time. I actually posted about that ad some time last year.