April 04, 2006

Trivial Tuesday

A new episode of House is on tonight, and since I don't have too many question ideas, I'll use that as my inspiration.

The executive producer of House, Bryan Singer, is best known as a movie director. This summer he has the long, long, long rumored adn oft-declared dead Superman Returns in theaters. He first hit it big with The Usual Suspects, then directed the first two X-Men movies. There is another movie that is often forgotten that Singer directed between The Usual Suspects and X-Men. What is this overlooked film?

Congrats to Serfx who didn't overlook Apt Pupil.

5 comments:

serfx said...

I'm going to say "Apt Pupil" with the enjoyable Brad Renfro

thordora said...

I second that opinion. Imagine, a question I know the answer too!

Man I LOVE Bryan Singer. I'm so nervous about X3....

MC Etcher said...

X3 - I know! I'm worried too. The trailer looks good, but that doesn't mean anything.

thordora said...

I mean, really, the little weiner from Six Feet Under is Angel???? And having Angel in at all?!?! I HATE that guy!

MC Etcher said...

Did you hear they're considering changing the name of 'House' to give it more street cred?

They're considering "Hiz-ouse" or "Crib".

Ha ha ha ha! I kill me.