April 17, 2006

Sad

Aurora's story has been discussed and talked about in multiple blogs, so I'll not recap here. Details can be found here at the update posted by her sister.

I wish I had a more fitting tribute, that I knew what to say. I wish I knew how to make things better, to take the pain away. I don't. All I know is that there is a void here in the blogging world, and that void cannot possibly compare to the one in lives of every family member, every friend that she had. She brought joy to everyone, even those of us who never met her in person, and she will be greatly missed. I know of no better tribute than that.

To the rest of you out there: Whether you pray or just think about this as you go through your day, remember this family that has lost someone they love. Take care of yourselves. Wear your seatbelts.