December 12, 2006

Trivial Tuesday

This actor certainly seems to be involved in all sorts of tragedy. In the 90's he was in a television show in which he and his siblings had to deal with life without their parents who had died in a car accident. Later, he took a role on another show where he survived a tragic plane crash. Now he stars in an upcoming movie where he plays an assistant coach at a university that lost its football team in a plane crash.

Who is this actor and what are the shows/movie I am referring to?

Congrats to Itchy who got the actor and all of the shows. Brag to all your friends, because it's your right for a week.

3 comments:

Itchy said...

I think I actually know this without using Google!

I think his name is Matthew Fox and I think the show on Fox was Party of Five, now he is on Lost, and is he in the movie "We Are Marshall?"

Craig said...

Yep, you got it. Nice one Itchy.

Esther said...

Boo, I actually knew the answer for once and didn't check your blog last night.