December 05, 2006

Trivial Tuesday

Long ago, before she was a cheerleader who needed to be saved in order to save the world, she was a princess in a movie that was a version of the Seven Samurai...or was it a version of the Three Amigos? I'm talking, of course, about Hayden Panettiere. But what was that movie and who did she play?

Hmm...no one has even guessed yet. Perhaps I should give a hint by clarifying that she was the voice of a princess in that movie, since it was an animated film.

Ok, there's been a request for more hints. Should I say that other voices in the film were provided by Denis Leary, a member of the Kids in the Hall, and Kevin Spacey? If that's not enough, maybe I should make it really easy and say that in that movie she had a conversation where she held a rock and said, "Pretend it's a seed."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dammit. And just Monday night, I was at IMdb looking her up. Jo was watching "The Ice Princess," which she was in, so we wanted to know what else she was in.

And, AND, I noted that she did a voice for an animated film... but for the life of me, I can't recall the name of the flick. Man, this was less than two days ago, and I already forgot!

I need to start laying off the drugs.

Matt said...

I consider myself an animated movie fan, but I haven't a clue. Perhaps another hint?