August 22, 2006

Trivial Tuesday

I'm running a little behind this week, and unfortunately, it's not because I have a copy of Madden NFL 07. You see, today has been declared National Madden Day by EA Sports, the maker of the video game, in honor of this year's release. Several players share the honor of the highest rating in the game, but only one player made the cover. What former University of Alabama standout graces the cover of this year's game?

By the way, this question is for those of you who thought last week's was easy, but didn't make it here in time. Perhaps you can win that race this time, because I doubt this question will last long either.

2 comments:

Becki said...

I have no idea. Damn.

Anonymous said...

I hadn't seen the cover until today. I knew who it was instantly - #37 for the Seahawks? Shaun Alexander.

I had no idea he went to Alabama, though.