August 09, 2006

Optimus Prime...Ain't Got Nothin'...On Me

For your entertainment, I present a video of robots playing soccer.

A few thoughts about this video:

1. No, I don't have a clue what they are saying.

2. No, I really don't have a clue what's up with the music.

3. When a robot scores about 1:45 in, I wish it would run around pointing or pumping its fist or in some other way mocking the other robots. Fortunately, this is remedied toward the end with a cool robot celebration of a penalty kick.

4. There needed to be some sort of robot wearing disturbingly small shorts running around showing yellow and red cards to the other robots.

3 comments:

MC Etcher said...

How cute! I feel bad though, every time they fall down. Which is constantly.

MC Etcher said...

I'm still troubled by how often they fall down. Sure, they can stand themselves up again, but wouldn't have been a good idea to give them bigger feet? Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

I like when the fall down. And when they shuffle sideways. I'd actually watch people play soccer if they did it like that! Hee!