September 06, 2007

Still Here

Just very busy. I'm not totally abandoning you. I even have a few half written posts that may eventually make it up here.

By the way, I've turned on the annoying word verification thing for comments again because I have gotten like 15 spam comments in the past week.

I'll be back when I have time and something to say. For now...umm....hey, look! A red panda!

HPIM2396

The red panda is also sometimes called a fire fox, but people who aren't familiar with it still call it an internet explorer.

6 comments:

Anita said...

Yay for red pandas and jokes that actually make me laugh!! Internet explorers!! bwahahahaha!

Poledra said...

*GROANS* And here I thought it was a mozilla....

Anonymous said...

OMG. Great. Now I have to go beg Tony to get me a red panda. (To join the pig, labradoodle and Great Dane that I am currently begging for.)

pagan_mystic said...

Have you been reading the novel I'm currently writing? I have a shape-shifter character who's alt-form is none other than a red panda! LOL!

MC Etcher said...

I've heard Red Panda are delicious.

MC Etcher said...

New post! New post!