March 05, 2007

An Open Letter to Cherry Coke Zero

Dear new cherry flavored Coca-Cola Zero,

I realize that you haven't been around for long. I realize that you may not even know who I am. I have to say this anyway. I love you.

No, really, I do.


I love you like a fat kid loves cake.

Or, more precisely, I love you like a morbidly obese adult who has just entered his thirties loves a tasty zero calorie caffeinated beverage.

To recap it in a slightly clearer version, in the words of David Cassidy in fact while he was still with the Partridge Family, "I think I love you."*

Thirstily,

Craig



P.S. Sorry about the Hugh Grant thing up there.



*So what am I so afraid of? Oh, right, it's the massive amounts of caffeine and other chemicals I'm ingesting. Oh well.

2 comments:

srah said...

I like your blog and would like to subscribe to your RSS feed but I can't find one. Do you have one I'm just not finding?

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=42662&query=rss&topic=&type=f

crse said...

you know, ive tried to stalk quietly. I really did. But you pulled out the partridge family. This was the best post ever for more reasons than I care to explain.