September 11, 2006

MemeP3

Instead of actually writing anything today, let's play a game with music. Take out your MP3 player, iPod or fauxPod, play along and post the results on your blog.

Turn on your music player. Set it to shuffle and hit play. What is the 5th song that plays?

All Falls Down by Kanye West

4 songs that you have to sing along with when they come on...even if you don't know all the words.

Du Hast by Rammstein, Going Back to Cali by Notorius B.I.G. (or at least the chorus), Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz, Through the Wire by Kanye West

3 songs (that you haven't listed yet) that will make you start dancing in the car. (Don't act like you don't do it. We've all seen you.)

Mundian to Bach Ke by Pan'jabi MC, Love Me Babe by Murphy Lee, Crabbuckit by K-Os

2 songs that you could put on repeat and listen to over and over.

Po Folks by Nappy Roots, The Beginning of The End by Gentle Ben and His Sensitive Side (thanks to Laziest Girl for that one)

1 thing on your music player that would be at least a little embarrasing if someone else heard it.

Flash Gordon Soundtrack by Queen

See, now wasn't that fun? Now it's your turn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I'll play.

5th song - oh, crap. "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go," by Wham! UK. Sheesh.

4 songs that I sing along to, no matter what:
1. Livin' on a Prayer (Bon Jovi)
2. September(Earth, Wind, & Fire)
3. To Be With You (Mr. Big)
4. Me and Mrs. Jones (Billy Paul)

And lemme tell you, you do not want to be around when I'm singing #4.

3 car dancing songs:
1. Groove is in the Heart (Dee-Lite)
2. Cameltoe (Fannypack)
3. I Feel For You (Chaka Khan)

Really, I'll car/chair dance to about anything.

2 songs to listen to over and over:
1. Somebody Rock Me (The Clash vs. The Killers)
2. My Other Car is a Beatle (Armand van Helden vs. L'Trimm vs. Gary Numan vs. The Beatles)

Hey. I like mashups. Sue me.

1 embarassing song:

Well, I think I already answered that at the beginning. But really? I might be most embarassed that I have a Hanson song. Or a Michael Bolton song. Or a Rick Dees song. But, probably the most embarassing thing on my computer is... the theme from "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century." The "original" theme... with lyrics. Gah, it's horrible.

MC Etcher said...

5th Song:
The Gentle Rain (RJD2 Remix) by Astrud Gilberto & RJD2

4 songs I have to sing to:
1) Hold On by Wilson Phillips
2) Bad to the Bone by George Thorogood
3) Genie in a Bottle by Christina Aguilera
4) Love Shack by the B-52's

3 songs that make me dance in the car:
1) Gossip Folks by Missy Elliott
2) None of Your Business by Salt-N-Pepa
3) Mr. Roboto by Styx

2 songs on repeat
1) Undenied by Portishead
2) You Can Do It by Ice Cube

1 embarrassing song
1) All That She Wants by Ace of Base