September 15, 2006

I'm Think I'm Dying

Either that or I have a cold, but for now I'm sticking with dying. So, if you don't see an update from me for a while, you can assume that I have gone on to a greater purpose of being the first North American victim of the avian flu epidemic. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some people to go infect.

P.S. It appears that blogger is convinced I am already dead, since my blog seems to be M.I.A. Even though I'm posting this, I can't seem to find my blog at the moment. If you see it would you let me know and encourage it to go back home? Thanks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop staying up late watching mythbusters and maybe you'll be healthier.

Melissa said...

Drama king. The cold isn't that bad. I should know - I gave it to you! :D

MC Etcher said...

Feel better soon!

Laziest Girl said...

Oh - I see - you caught a cold from Melissa. Well that explains it. Once you caught the cold it instantly mutated into a "man" cold which is far worse than anything someone of the female gender could ever catch. I recommend putting on a wooly hat and ensconcing yourself in front of the telly. Arm yourself with hot chocolate and marshmallows. It's the only way.

Esther said...

Your blog seems to be back up. I was hoping mine would be too, but apparently not. If someone can tell me how I can get my blog to reappear, that would be really helpful.