May 12, 2008

Another Day, Another Meme

I've been tagged with a meme for the first time in I don't know how long. Oh sure, I've stolen them now and then, but no one's actually tagged me in forever. At least getting tagged by Esther gives me something to post.

What I was doing 10 years ago:

Ten years ago, I was just finishing finals and graduating from NMSU and getting ready to get married in a couple weeks.


Five things on my To-Do list today:

1. Go to work
2. Freak out about things that aren't done and need to get done
3. Try to remain calm
4. Go home
5. Try to relax and sleep so the process can start over tomorrow


Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

Live wherever I want. Do whatever I want. Not have any bills.


Three of my bad habits:

1. Not keeping in contact with people, even the ones I care about
2. Obsessing over every little thing
3. Being generally lazy


Five places I've lived:

1. Huntsville, AL and surrounding area
2. Vicksburg, MI
3. Las Cruces, NM
4. Rantoul, IL
5. Portage, MI


Four jobs I've had:

1. Microbiologist
2. Graduate research assistant
3. Tutor
4. Pizza making guy at Little Caesar's


Five books I've recently read:

1. Something by Terry Pratchett
2. Something else by Terry Pratchett
3. Yet another thing by Terry Pratchett
4. Noticing a pattern in my recent reading yet? I'm sure there were other things, but I really can't think of any right now.
5. Most of The Time Traveler's Wife


Five people I'm going to tag:

I don't even know who's out there for me to tag, so if you have a blog and you're actually still reading this, consider yourself tagged.

4 comments:

Esther said...

Well, I'm honored you're excited about being tagged. Or perhaps that was sarcasm...anyway, it's always fun to get an excuse for a post.

Craig said...

Nope, no sarcasm. A rarity for me, I admit.

Matt said...

I'm sure we've mentioned this before, somewhere, but 10 years ago I also was prepping for getting hitched.

Anonymous said...

Consider yourself tagged for that Six Things meme I did last week.