July 25, 2007

The Way Back Machine: Ain't Nothin' Changed*

We haven't done an episode of The Way Back Machine in a long time. Here's a brief one until I have something more interesting to tell you.

Do any of the rest of you remember the Mr. Men and Little Miss books? In case you don't, they were a set of children's books in which each book was about a character with a specific trait, which was also the source of the name of the character and book (e.g. Mr. Happy, Mr. Clumsy, Little Miss Late).

When I was in elementary school, I had a teacher who at the end of the year gave out Mr. Men and Little Miss books to all the kids based on their personalities throughout the year. It's always interesting to see just exactly what your teacher thinks of you. My book?


Mr. Chatterbox.

I guess things haven't really changed that much.

*Bonus points for knowing the group and album for the 1990 song used in title of this edition of The Way Back Machine.

1 comment:

Esther said...

I'm pretty sure I remember these books, though I didn't have a teacher giving them out at the end of the year.