January 05, 2007

It's a Bird...It's a Plane...It's...

...a doofus with a camera. Since I realize that most of you have no idea what I look like, I figured I'd post a picture of myself that I like to call "Self-portrait in Chrome. 1, 2 It was taken just over two years ago at Millennium Park in Chicago, looking up from underneath the Cloud Gate sculpture.3


20041231_0229



1 Because I'm a dork.

2 It's not actually chrome, it's polished stainless steel, but it sounds better if I say chrome.

3 Also known as the Bean, because it's shaped like a giant metallic bean.

2 comments:

Laziest Girl said...

I like this photo - it looks really good. Now all you need is to start a self portrait photo blog accepting contributions from around the world.

Rainypete said...

Looks kind of like you've been trod on!