February 20, 2009

A Superpowers Drug You Can Just Rub Into Your Skin? You'd Think It'd Be Something You Have to Freebase.

Because I can never resist a chance to see what I'd be like if I were a superhero or to do what all the cool kids are doing, I give you my alter-ego:




I'm not exactly thrilled with the name, but it's automatically assigned when you use the hero factory. And to be quite honest, I can't think of a better one. Suggestions?

When faced with the "abilities" section, which would more accurately be called "accessories", I considered the lightsaber, katana and pistol, but figured that even my superpowered self would be more likely to wield a spork than any of the other options. With my trusty spork by my side, I would definitely have powers matching those of the legendary Matter Eater Lad. No, I'm probably not the most useful superhero, but at least you'll never have to worry about those pesky leftovers at the superhero banquet.

It's reasonably accurate, at least from the neck up. From the neck down, it looks like I not only found motivation to work out but might find my name in the Mitchell Report as well.

Something about the uniform with the blue/gold makes me think of Invincible or The Immortal, but I'm probably the only one who will see that or even know what I'm babbling about. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some crime to fight. Tasty, delicious crime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sporks are really good for eating beans.

Danielle said...

HAHAHAHAHAH! And he's back! Totally awesome.

I am the Intimidating Double Trigger.