April 24, 2007

Trivial Tuesday

I have really got nothing this week. Not a single thought remains in my head. This makes coming up with a question very difficult.

One of the movies out in theaters right now is Blades of Glory, in which Will Ferrell and Jon Heder play the first male-male figure skating pair. The film is directed by Josh Gordon and Will Speck. Gordon and Speck were previously known for their commercials, including one campaign which may even be getting its own sitcom spin-off. What is the ad campaign and what company is being advertised?

Congratulations to Invisible Lizard who knew that I was referring to the Geico Cavemen, who are in fact being looked at for a possible sitcom.

4 comments:

Matt said...

My guess is the Geico Cavemen. I'd read that some major network wanted to turn them into a sitcom.

MC Etcher said...

dear lord, say it isn't so

Anita said...

I'm guessing the Geico Cavemen, too. I heard they were possibly getting a sitcom. I can barely sit through a whole commercial (funny as they may be). There is no way I can sit through 20-whatever minutes of them PLUS commercials! :)

Anonymous said...

god it will totally rock if its the cavemen. I love the one in the therapist's office....