April 17, 2007

Trivial Tuesday

I'm a little disappointed that no one had the answer to last week's question. Let's see if I can make it a little easier (or a lot) by making this week's question have the same answer.

What actor (who was also the actor from last week's question) first found fame by co-writing, directing and starring in a film loosely based on media giant William Randolph Hearst?

Am I giving this one to you? It feels like it, but I thought last week was easier than it was, so what do I know?

Congratulations to Invisible Lizard who knew that this week's answer (and therefore last week's as well) was Orson Welles.

4 comments:

Matt said...

No kidding? Orson Welles? Seriously, wouldn't have guessed.

crse said...

I wouldnt have guessed the transformers one before i looked it up but this i knew.

Anita said...

wha? No way! Very interesting.

Esther said...

Ok, clearly your idea of easy isn't ours. I have no idea who this is. I'm going to have to cheat.