April 14, 2009

Trivial Tuesday

You know, it would be nice if I took the time to actually do this every week instead of randomly like this is some sort of pop quiz.

Before I begin, let me issue a warning, this question is going to have spoilers for the April 6th episode of House, so please if you watch the show, but are a bit behind on your DVR watching, step away now.

Ready?

Good.

It's been a little over a week since the demise of my almost-namesake on House. Coincidentally, around ten years ago, one of the other people in the episode also played a doctor who took his own life. Who is the actor and on what TV drama did this occur?

Answer, as always, in the comment section.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omar Epps jumped on the train tracks in ER.

Craig said...

You are absolutely correct. Too bad it took me so long to say that you were right.